If you receive an "unable to launch application" error when launching Voyant from your desktop icon after you have tried reinstalling Voyant from the Voyant website, you may need to clear your computer’s Java cache.
- If you are on a Windows computer:
Go to your computer's Start menu. Select Control Panel > Programs > Java.
- If you are on a Mac:
Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen and select System Preferences. Under System Preferences, there is a link to Java.
The Java Control Panel will open.
On the first tab, General, in the Temporary Internet Files section of the panel, select the View button.
This will launch the Java Cache Viewer.
NOTE: Depending on your computer's processing speeds, this may take a moment to display.
Once the Java Cache Viewer appears, select all the cached version of Voyant and click the delete (X) button. Do this for all of your cached versions of Voyant.
Next, go to the Voyant website. Sign in using your Voyant user name and password and click "Download Voyant Adviser" to install the latest version of the software.
Which website you visit will depend on which version of Voyant you use.
- Voyant Adviser (UK) http://www.planwithvoyant.co.uk.
- Voyant Adviser (UK for AXA Elevate) http://elevate.planwithvoyant.co.uk, click Adviser, and sign in using your Elevate platform user name and password.
- Voyant Adviser (US) http://www.planwithvoyant.com
- Voyant Adviser (Ireland): http://www.planwithvoyant.ie.